The Annie Behind Fitdesignbyannie
Hello Beautiful, I’m Annie Miller
Most days you can find me eating Siggi's full fat yogurt, scrolling fashion bloggers on Instagram, listening Justin Bieber (don't judge) and lifting weights at my local Gold's Gym.
I am mostly known for being intense, eating food that smells “healthy”, sleeping for 8-10 hours a night, and of course, lifting weights or being active anywhere I go.
I serve the world by challenging society’s expectation of women and their bodies through educating my tribe on strength and self-love. I hope that is why you’re here!
The things I am most passionate about in life are unapologetically loving Jesus (if you don’t, I still love you, we can be friends, I promise - wink), embracing and nurturing my introverted self, adventuring with my husband, and lifting heavy things.
I coach women who are looking for an educated approach to getting STRONG; women who are yearning for structure and confidence in the gym, because #strengthgains.
I am lucky to be able to give them a program + the tools they need to get strong and move well. I get to introduce + coach women through barbell movements like the squat, deadlift, pressing, pulling and more.
As an “online trainer” I’ve been honored to speak at the Women’s Strength Summit with Steph Gaudreau.
When I’m not busy working on programs and content creation, you can catch me at my local gym, traveling with my hubs, on the phone with my mom and sister, or watching/waiting for the Game of Thrones #whoswithme?
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
1. I have vitiligo (a depigmentation of the skin – check out my shins in most photos)
2. I was born with club feet, legally blind in one eye, and I have an aortic valve leak (as blood pumps out, some leaks back in).
3. My high school nick-name was “Mannie” – I have always loved lifting and was not your typical cheerleader.
4. I was a competitive cheerleader and have been coaching for 10 years.
5. I absolutely LOVE dinosaurs. My life goal until I was eight was to be Sara from “Land Before Time”
Still here? Well done, you’re officially qualified to be in my Tribe! CLICK BELOW TO JOIN MY TRIBE and get freebies, inspiration and updates!
For my qualifications, keep reading!